Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day off college

Not that bad=)
Met quite a numbers of peeps there.
Got ppl from all over the country and local wan also, we have ppl from china, korea, eygpt and africa. None of them are from subang.aihz, cant tumpang car=(
But, nvm take bus lo.not that bad ma.cz alot ppl have to take bus then take LRT this and that took them about 45 mins just to rravel from home to college.
So i should be happy d. my situation wasn't as bad as theirs. so well *smiles*
I only have classes on tue, wed and fri.great news.muahahaha XD
Ntg much actually cause today is just a orientation.Looking forward for tml.^^



Guess what.I'm starting to miss school life d.sobs
I know its gonna sounds gay but i still have to say it.
I miss my friend Tse Yuen remember when i first know him in from 1 wasn't that close yet.know him at ace tuition.Till when we were in the same class in fr4 n 5.he is the monitor for 2 years we did alot crazy stuff 2gether.Go look for teacher, go toilet, kacau ppl from next class, ponteng go library, follow me go bilik sal for scouts meeting, teman me go look for my gf during that time when i have one=). byk lagi la just cant name out all .He is such a great friend.
Rmd our staircase talk .hahaha
Not forgeting my circle of frenz that we use to hangout 2gether
miss talking bout Eugene moe.
miss Hsien Yoong, rmb when his fr3 burfdae he wack me back so hard when i wish him.haha.
miss Xp when we go group study swimming .
miss Shing Queen that talk to me on fon for hours when i got problem and our stair case talk with ty n hy.
miss goin recess with Shing Yin eat her food when she normally dont finish it.
miss going skipping rope with Fel during her pj .
miss knocking Yuan Ping head when pass by her class.
miss going out with Tj fetching us everywhere.=p
miss my whole bunch of scouts board members which go through alot with me.
miss Yi Yang for his help all time when i need.
miss all my lovely juniors in scouts.
miss bsb frens too^^
miss kacau-ing Melissa and Ei-lynn at class.
miss calling Wei Yan shorty.
miss turn back and talk to Christine and Jade.
miss all my 5 Damai classmate.
miss curing Emily and Diane bag.
miss all from5 in seafield.
miss the teachers in seafield.
miss everyone that i know in seafield.
Just miss everything in high school.
But not the canteen food.haha.

Thanks all of them so much that leaves a good memory forme that i can keep it forever.