Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its 2009 !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!


Its 2009 ! This is what we shall look forward to it,wad have done in 2008 is already a past.
So yea,I bet everyone of u in including me myself .we do regret with something that we have done.
we should just take it as a lesson in part of our life and not repeating all the mistake we have done,just carry on with what is waiting for us in front and give the best u can for the year 2009


This were be such a big year for me. we always have to make a decision in life whether u like it or not u still have to do it.But now,the decision that I gonna make its all bout my future. where to study?this and that? what course? bla bla bla. so fed up sometimes .*sigh*
I'm taking interior design @ pjcad . is at pj opposite pj hilton. Its gonna be a totally new start for me. I guess I wont meet anyone from seafield there .
new surrounding
new bunch of ppl
new friends
everythings gonna be new and so different from high school. But don't worry all my high school frens I were never forget u ppl. being such a great fren in my life.
special thanks to those who be by my side been through all the tears and joy with me.
I wont mention the name, but u know who u are ppl.loves^^
not forgeting my bunch of scouts ppl . you ppl were just too great .miss those time when we were together. loves u guys too.hahaha
for those who know me, I hope we can keep in touch and frens forever. loves all of you=)


**********************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!


WEN ZHI




31/12.new year eve. went pyramid for count down with wen zhi ,eugene,ashween meet up with shing yin,johan,ahing queen, john and qing. we started singing birthday song for wen zhi and all those ppl around us started singing with us. the security ppl came and potong steam ask us not to make noisy.what is his problem sial.them wanted to halau us out but tak jadi.hahahahhaa
after that, went to mamak yam cha,chit chat awhile den jog all the way back to th other end of pyramid to get to the car. photo will update soon cause is not with me^^


****************


26- 29/12. went back penang for my cousin wedding dinner.it have been long time since we last went back there.All my nephew and niece all so tall d. hahaha
we celebrate my one of my niece b'day and went pulau penang on the 29th
I will leave it to the pic time=)
here you go..